The policy of the integrated management system
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
GALEB METAL PACK doo" determines the policy of the integrated management system in order to ensure the conditions that products and services meet the expressed and unexpressed real demands of users and valid standards, laws and other regulations related to the identified significant aspects of quality management, environmental protection and significant risks for health and safety. That products and services are produced in an environment that meets all requirements related to quality management, environmental protection, health protection and safety at work and product safety. GALEB METAL PACK doo" deals with the development, production and distribution of semi-finished products and packaging for the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry and products made of metal. Mentioned goals and intentions GALEB METAL PACK doo" is achieved by establishing, implementing and constantly improving an integrated quality management system (ISO 9001:2015), environmental protection (ISO 14001:2015), health protection and occupational safety (ISO 45001:2018) as well as BRC GS Packaging Materials Issue 6:2019 , which includes:
• implementation of measures to increase the satisfaction of users and other interested parties;
• constant monitoring of global product trends from its production range;
• realizing the leadership role of management; creation and development of quality culture;
• planning measures related to risks and opportunities;
• always top quality and safety of all its products;
• active participation of employees in the planning, implementation and evaluation of all activities in production processes;
• determination of processes that contribute to user satisfaction and their management; • consistent product control and management of procurement, production, finalization and storage processes, sales and after-sales activities, as well as marketing activities;
• developing partnership relations with suppliers of materials and services;
• commitment to continuous improvement of QMS, EMS, OHS and BRC systems;
• decision-making based on collected and analyzed data;
• taking all the necessary measures in order to reduce the impact on the environment in the form of air emissions, discharges into water, soil pollution and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste;
• rational consumption of energy and natural resources necessary for the realization of the production program;
• taking care of employees' health and safe working conditions by preventive action to prevent or minimize the impact of noise, vibrations, dangerous substances, elevated working temperatures, equipment, means of transport and other risks on employees and visitors;
• training and developing the awareness of all employees about the need and importance of their engagement and contribution to the successful functioning of the integrated system;
• application of the rules of good manufacturing practice (GMP), good hygiene practice (GHP) as prerequisites for health and hygiene safe products.
The policy of the integrated quality management system "GALEB METAL PACK doo" it is available internally and externally and is periodically reviewed with employees and stakeholders.
Sabac, Januar 2023.
Director, Radoslav Veselinović