GALEB Sabac, one of the leaders in the field of entrepreneurship in our region, was registered as the first private company in the former SFRY in 1989 and was founded on April 1, 1977, initially as a workshop in the field of electrical engineering and electronics. During nearly five decades of successful and dynamic development, we have constantly conquered new areas of business. From a leader in the field of production, sale and servicing of electric tools as well as equipment for industry and thanks to a long tradition in the field of electronics, we have become the largest Serbian manufacturer and exporter of fiscal devices and terminals for remote reading of data from fiscal devices, signaling systems for railways, GPS systems , metal processing, metal packaging, production of safes, metal haberdashery and containers for special purposes, as well as manufacturing of steel structures. Achieving this position was made possible by around 500 employees, a network of seven own companies in the country and more than 200 authorized repairers and distributors. With its operations so far, the Company has fully justified its corporate slogan "Galeb - Partner to the best", and it is up to us to invest our knowledge, strength and desire to stay on that path.
Radoslav Veselinović, founder of the company GALEB
- In 1970, he started working in Šabac
- In 1971, he opened a workshop for the repair of electrotechnical devices in Koceljeva
- In 1977, he moved to Šabac and opened a repair service for electrotechnical devices and equipment, which on April 1, 1989 grew into the first private company (Galeb Šabac) in the former Yugoslavia
- 1986-2018 – member of the Executive Board of the Chamber of Commerce of Yugoslavia, that is, Serbia
- From 1986 to 1998, he was the president of the Association of Businessmen of the Mačvan District
- In 1993 and 2000, he was a deputy in the convocations of the Assembly of Serbia
- From 2000-2004. is the president of the Chamber of Commerce of Serbia
- 2001-2004 – Chairman of the Board of Directors of JUBMES Bank
- In 2003, he was the president of the Association of Balkan Chambers
- Since 2006, the president of the Šabac Employers' Union
Inventive and visionary management has resulted in a successful company on the rise. For 50 years of work, he has won numerous domestic and international awards. Today, Radoslav Veselinović advises the new, young line-up of managers who lead "Galeb". Striving for further development and leadership, there were also changes in the ownership structure of the company - it is time for the second generation of Veselinović to get their turn.
Nataša (Veselinović) Marković, General Manager of GALEB
Aleksandra (Veselinović) Jović, member of the Board of Directors
Born in 1988 in Šabac.
She graduated from the "Miloš Crnjanski" Gymnasium in Belgrade, the third and fourth grades in just one year.
He received the "Vuk Karadžić" diploma as a student of the generation.
She graduated from the Faculty of Economics "Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi" in Milan.
After finishing school, she got a job in the family company.Galeb". Along with her work, she completed her MBA studies at the "Cotruglia" regional faculty.
Today, Aleksandra is a co-owner of the company and a member of the Board of Directors.
Janko Veselinović, member of the Board of Directors
Born in 1999 in Šabac.
He was named after his distant ancestor Janko Veselinović. He finished elementary school and high school in his hometown as a student of the generation and holder of the "Vuk Karadžić" diploma.
Today, he is a successful student at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences in Belgrade.
Today, Janko is a co-owner of the company and a member of the Board of Directors.